Are you a teacher looking to strengthen your Greek language skills, whether for personal or professional reasons? Then this is the course for you!
You will participate in activities, in order to practice your Greek while familiarizing yourself with a new place.
Explore the local culture and history, engage in dialogue on topics of relevant interest to teachers, and gain confidence in reading, writing, and speaking the Greek language.
Meet educators from other countries and make lasting connections to continue practising your Greek even after completing the course.
The program is specifically designed for educators, including primary school teachers, secondary school teachers, special education teachers, school administrators, teaching assistants, curriculum developers, education consultants, educational researchers, college professors, vocational trainers, early childhood educators, educational technology specialists, school counselors, literacy coaches, language instructors, and physical education teachers.
The exact details related to the cultural activities will available soon.
In 25 hours of lessons, you will:
- Improve your Greek vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and conversational skills;
- Participate in innovative activities;
- Immerse yourself in local history and culture;
- Meet teachers from other countries in Europe and around the world;
- Acquire first-hand experience as a student to refresh your perspective as a teacher.
In our courses, we focus on interactive and practical learning methods. We engage in hands-on activities, foster group discussions, and undertake collaborative projects to make learning engaging. Our approach includes integrating innovative educational technologies, aiming to enhance teaching effectiveness. We ensure that these methods equip educators with practical skills and insights that can be directly applied in their teaching environments.
Day 1 – Course introduction & setting goals
- Introduction to the course, the school, and the external week activities;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools;
- Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations.
Day 2, 3 & 4 – Greek grammar and conversation for beginners
Day 5 - Practical Outdoor Activity in local context to practice hands-on the Greek language
Day 6 – Course closure and cultural activities
- Course evaluation: round-up of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.
We will issue an EQF5 certificate with the successful completion of the course.
The Europass Mobility Certification will be given on the last day of the course.
What Kind of Certification?
Europass Mobility Certification is a document that records the skills and competencies acquired by an individual during a training period in another European country. This certification is part of the Europass framework, which aims to improve the transparency of qualifications and competencies across Europe. The Mobility Certification is particularly valuable for individuals who have participated in exchange programs, internships, or training sessions abroad, as it provides official recognition of their learning experiences and achievements in an international context.