1. Private Investor Information
3. Ultimate Economic Beneficiary
An ultimate economic beneficiary is the final beneficiary of the investment and who owns – directly or indirectly – more than 25% of the value of the shares subscribed. This final beneficiary can be either a private person(s) or a publicly quoted company(ies) for which more than 75% of their capital is listed on a recognized stock exchange.
Important: In case of indirect ownership, please describe on a dated and signed chart all the intermediate levels of ownership with names and percentages.
* the equivalency is determined on the country list applied by the fund, the company, the registrar or any agent appointed by them, please contact the Register for further details.
** Please provide comfort letter together with this form to allow evaluation.
4. Origin of the Monies Invested
(If the Account Holder is a regulated financial institution in an equivalent country and acting on behalf of third parties, or is covered by a KYC/AML comfort letter from a parent company that is a financial institution regulated in an equivalent country, please proceed to the next section)
5. Expected Volumes & Frequency
Please complete the below section with your expectations in terms of investment in the fund.
The expected volumes and frequency provided will not form any kind of commitment from the account holder, the beneficial owners or the intermediary.
Expected frequency of investment contribution.
6. Additional Documentation
7. Declarations & Signature