Volunteer Program Application Form
OTI Group, OTI and other international networked organisations in the EU offers internships, traineeships, and volunteering placements to young people who have just finished school or to university graduates with no, or only limited (one year maximum), relevant professional experience, as well as to students in the final years of university where the traineeship is a complement to their academic training. We also offer research placements for graduates or students in their final year of PhD studies, in certain of our research projects.
PLEASE NOTE: internships, traineeships, volunteering and research placements at OTI Group, it's subsidiaries, OTI or our international networked partners, are voluntary (non-remunerated) and create no contractual relationship with the organisations. All researchers are expected to follow the same working hours as the Organisations’ staff (35-40 hours per week).
Under these programs, interns, trainees, volunteers and researchers follow the activities of the hosting organisation in the different bodies’ fields. As our network is large, we can accommodate almost any field, however on some occasions we will have special calls for specified fields.
To be considered for this traineeship program, applicants must:
· Hold a valid passport from one of the 28 EU Member States of EFTA country.
· Must have completed a minimum of high school,
· Be fluent in English; knowledge of another EU language would be a strong advantage, be computer literate
· provide proof of comprehensive medical and accident insurance valid in the host country, for the duration of the internship (covering hospitalisation, surgery, and repatriation, if necessary)
· have not already benefited from previous in-service training or employment (paid or unpaid) with any of OTI Group, OTI, their subsidiaries or networked partner organisations.
Selection of successful candidates will be done on the basis of a comparative examination of the applications received and the available placements. Successful candidates will normally be notified around two months before the beginning of the cycle for which they have been accepted. If you do not receive a reply this means that your application was not successful. Given the large number of applications, we are unable to provide replies to all candidates.
Only fully completed applications forms will be considered.